A Traditional Cremation
The traditional funeral package is designed to take the stress out of making difficult decisions, providing a simple but dignified service led by a religious or non-religious minister at a crematorium. All aspects below are covered in the costs so there are no surprises.
- Bringing a loved one into our care from any local hospital.
- The care of your loved one at our funeral home until the time of cremation, for a reasonable length of time.
- Advice and assistance to register a death (or the Coroner’s procedure, if involved).
- Funeral arrangements at our premises or your own home.
- The use of our private chapel of rest during office hours.
- A hearse cortege leaving from any location within 10 miles of the service location.
- Four professional coffin bearers.
- Liason with the crematorium and celebrant/minister for your choice of date and time.
- Collection and administration of donations.
- The collection and storage of cremated remains for one calendar month.
All crematoria and celebrants require different fees.
We can expertely guide you through the different costs involved and arrange a service bespoke to you.
We can bring your loved one into our care from their private residence or care home, 24 hours a day.
During office hours our fees are £150
For outside of office hours £250
If the death has occurred at their home or nursing home, not local to ourselves, we will arrange for a local funeral director to provide the initial care of your loved one.
These certificates are not applicable if the death is under investigation by HM Coroner via a post-mortem or inquest.
Should there be a need to instruct doctor’s to complete certificates this would inccur £164 costs (£82 per doctor).
We have hand selected an exclusive range of coffins from our local coffin manufacturer.
The range varies from a simple wooden veneer coffin to solid wooden caskets.
All our funeral directors are experienced in offering advice on environmental impact of wooden coffins and can show you through our range of willow coffins.
NOTE: For clients requiring a coffin over 6’2″ tall or 22″ width and/or weighing in excess of 20 stone we require additional costs of £350, due to staffing needs and bespoke size coffins.