Our Simple Funeral from £825 Call 24 hrs
A traditional service without the formality.
Our simple funeral allows you to have a full memorial service at a crematorium but removing the traditional and formal feeling.
On arrival at the crematorium your loved one will already have been placed on the catafalque by our professional team of staff.
A celebrant or minister will lead a personal service following your exact instructions. The choice of music and/or hymns will be arranged and donations can be collected for a charity of your choice.
Our simple funeral can be offered anywhere within England or Wales and is a fresh approach to a truly unique tribute of a loved one’s life.
Our no-fuss funeral director’s cost of £825 includes (please be aware of additional costs below);
- Bringing a loved one into our care from anywhere in England or Wales.
- Qualified advice and assistance to gain a death certificate and understanding the Coroner’s procedures.
- The arrangement, assistance and completion of all cremation paperwork.
- Assistance with arranging a celebrant and music.
- The highest level of care for your loved one at our funeral home until the time of cremation.
- Dignified conveyance of your loved one to the crematorium using a private ambulance and place your loved one in the chapel prior to your arrival.
- The collection of ashes from the crematorium. We can deliver them to any mainland address via trackable courier service for £25 or hand-deliver them to you for £145.
- If you do not wish to attend the service, please see our direct cremation package.
When a death occurs away from the hospital.
We can bring your loved one into our care from their private residence or care home, 24 hours a day.
During office hours our fees are £150
For outside of office hours £250
If the death has occurred at their home or nursing home, not local to ourselves, we will arrange for a local funeral director to provide the initial care of your loved one.
Doctor’s cremation certificates.
These certificates are not applicable if the death is under investigation by HM Coroner via a post-mortem or inquest.
Should there be a need to instruct doctor’s to complete certificates this would inccur £164 costs (£82 per doctor).
We have hand selected an exclusive range of coffins from our local coffin manufacturer.
The range varies from a simple wooden effect coffin for £150 to solid wooden caskets.
All our funeral directors are experienced in offering advice on environmental impact of wooden coffins and can show you through our range of willow coffins.
NOTE: For clients requiring a coffin over 6’2″ tall or 22″ width and/or weighing in excess of 20 stone we require additional costs of £350, due to staffing needs and bespoke size coffins.