Our Community and Charity Work
Our Charitable Support
Each community has a variety of support services such as the local doctors’ surgery, solicitors, sports clubs and even funeral directors.
We are proud to be part of that community and have long believed that to be a funeral director, serving the local community, we should give something back. We do this in a variety of different ways and means but the main thing is we do it because we care how our community is supported.
Over the past few years our team have personally supported, taken part in and even organised events to raise money for charity, these have included:
- Charity walks for Macmillan Cancer Support and Towards Tomorrow Together.
- Countless raffles and quizes for the Midland Air Ambulance, Acorns Children’s Hospice, Primrose Hospice, Kemp Hospice, St Richard’s Hospice, local clubs and church appeals.
- A Charity Race Night for Upton in Bloom.
- Coffee mornings.
- Memorial events such as the Pershore Tree of Lights.
- Helping with Pershore Sea Cadets centenary appeal, selling their recycled poppies.
- Fun runs for our Hospices.
- Donating prizes for local fundraisers.
- St. Richard’s Hospice christmas tree collection.