A traditional service without the formality.
Our simple funeral allows you to have a full memorial service at a crematorium but removing the traditional and formal feeling.
On arrival at the crematorium your loved one will already have been placed on the catafalque by our professional team of staff.
A celebrant or minister will lead a personal service following your exact instructions. The choice of music and/or hymns will be arranged and donations can be collected for a charity of your choice.
Our simple funeral can be offered anywhere within England or Wales and is a fresh approach to a truly unique tribute of a loved one's life.
Our no-fuss funeral director's cost of £825 includes (please be aware of additional costs below);
- Bringing a loved one into our care from anywhere in England or Wales.
- Qualified advice and assistance to gain a death certificate and understanding the Coroner’s procedures.
- The arrangement, assistance and completion of all cremation paperwork from the comfort of your own home.
- Assistance with arranging a celebrant and music.
- The highest level of care for your loved one at our funeral home until the time of cremation.
- Dignified conveyance of your loved one to our selected crematorium.
- The collection of ashes from the crematorium. We can deliver them to any mainland address via trackable courier service for £25 or hand-deliver them to you for £145.
If you wish to attend the service but still wish to keep a no-fuss approach, we do offer a simple service nationwide.
We have a close relationship with a newly built, private crematorium.
Should you wish us to use a specific crematorium this will be added on top.
Due to the doctor's paperwork needing to be completed by the last doctor who attended your loved one, he/she will need to be kept local to the doctor for them to be able to attend and complete the necessary forms.
If the death has occurred at their home or nursing home we will arrange for a local funeral director to provide the initial care of your loved one.
Dr's Certificates Fees
These certificates are not applicable if the death is under investigation by HM Coroner via a post-mortem or inquest.
Should there be a need to instruct doctor's to complete certificates this would inccur £164 costs (£82 per doctor).
A Dignified Coffin
Although we offer a full range of coffins, our oak or elm effect coffins are dignified and cost effective for a cremation.
NOTE: For clients requiring a coffin over 6'2" tall or 22" width and/or weighing in excess of 20 stone we require additional costs of £350, due to staffing needs and bespoke size coffins.
We require this information during our initial conversations to ensure the correct costs are invoiced. If we are not notified prior to the initial collection it may result in additional fees being charged.