Trusted Personal Professional
The simple funeral
Our simple funeral allows you to have a full memorial service at a crematorium but removing the traditional and formal feeling.
On arrival at the crematorium your loved one will already have been placed on the catafalque by our professional team of staff.
A celebrant or minister will lead a personal service following your exact instructions. The choice of music and/or hymns will be arranged and donations can be collected for a charity of your choice.
Our simple funeral can be offered anywhere within England or Wales and is a fresh approach to a truly unique tribute of a loved one's life.
This service includes:
- Bringing a loved one into our care from their place of passing, any time day or night.*
- The care of your loved one at our funeral home until the time of cremation, for a reasonable length of time.
- Advice and assistance to register a death (or the Coroner’s procedure, if involved).
- Funeral arrangements at our premises, via email or telephone.
- Transport of your loved one to the crematorium in our private vehicle.
- A team of professional coffin bearers.
- Liaison with the crematorium and celebrant/minister for your choice of date and time.
- Collection and administration of donations.
- The collection and storage of cremated remains for one calendar month.
The above cost does not include the third party fees, below are some examples of costs:
- completion of doctor's cremation certificates as these certificates are not applicable if the death is under investigation by HM Coroner. If required the certificates cost £164.
- Crematorium fees. We can facilitate a funeral anywhere in England and Wales but each crematoria charges differently.
- A celebrant or minister to lead the service, fees start from £180.
- Our extensive coffin range begins at £275 for a simple coffin.
*We can bring your loved one into our care from any hospital in England or Wales at no extra cost.
If the death has occurred at their home or nursing home we will arrange for a local funeral director to provide the initial care of your loved one, whilst the doctor's cremation certificates are being completed. Most funeral directors typically charge £300 for their initial response services.
Any items can be added such as floral tributes, orders of service and newspaper notices.
Should there be a need for additional bearers or oversized coffins, a surcharge will be applicable.
All costs will be discussed during the initial meeting and an itemised invoice will be produced prior to the funeral.