Independent, qualified funeral directors based in Upton-upon-Severn and Pershore.
Winner of SME Midlands Enterprise Awards 2018
'Worcestershire Funeral Director of the Year'
A Green Funeral is designed to limit the environmental impact a funeral has on our surroundings. The local natural burial sites have guidelines in place to ensure their natural surroundings are kept fresh and flourishing. The burial grounds are extremely well managed to create a place of peace and serenity.
- Bringing a loved one into our care from their place of passing, any time day or night.
- (within 20 miles of Upton-upon-Severn or Pershore, subject to GP’s permission and paperwork)
- The care of your loved one at our funeral home until the time of burial, for a reasonable time.
- Advice and assistance to register a death (or the Coroner’s procedure, if involved).
- Funeral arrangements at our premises or your own home.
- The use of our private chapel of rest.
- The provision of a cardboard or upgrade to a willow coffin for an additional £250.
- A graveside service at a Westall Park or Humber Woodland, at a date and time to suit you.
- A religious minister or funeral celebrant to lead the service.
- A hearse cortege leaving from any location within 10 miles of Upton-upon-Severn or Pershore.
- Four professional coffin bearers.
- Collection and administration of donations.
Does not include the purchase of a grave.
Any items can be added such as limousines, floral tributes, orders of service and newspaper notices.
Additional funeral bearers or oversized coffins will incur additional costs.
All costs will be discussed at the initial meeting and an itemised account will be produced prior to the funeral.
Our tried and trusted natural burial sites include:
Westall Park Natural Burial Ground is family owned and run by Amy Tolley.
Located in Inkberrow between Worcester and Redditch this open park land is a quiet and peaceful location to lay a loved one to rest.
Humber Woodland of Remembrance.
Located in Risbury, Leominster and offers green burials in the beautiful Herefordshire countryside, surrounded by wildflowers, trees and wonderful views. This beautiful site is run by Diane and Robert Thomas, together with their children Richard and Lizzie.
24 hour personal attention from Matthew Jackson or Mark Campion.