A Child's Funeral
Independent, qualified funeral directors based in Upton-upon-Severn and Pershore.
Winner of SME Midlands Enterprise Awards 2018
'Worcestershire Funeral Director of the Year'
Arranging a Funeral for a Child
As parents ourselves, we cannot begin to imagine the loss of a child. As such we have made a commitment, to any family who find themselves in this position, to not charge for any of our time and professional service for any child up to the age of 16. The only costs will be from any third party that makes a charge to us.
Although there is no charge from oursleves this will not lessen the personal and professional service you will receive. We will guide you through the arrangements that need to be made, with as much or as little input you feel comfortable with. The funeral can be as personal as you wish to make it, there is no right or wrong.
Our no charge commitment includes:
- Bringing your child into our care from anywhere in Worcestershire, Gloucestershire or Herefordshire. (subject to GP’s permission and certificates).
- The arrangement, assistance and completion of all necessary paperwork.
- Use of our private chapel of rest.
- The care of your child at our funeral home until the time of the funeral.
- A choice of vehicle for the funeral service which could be our hearse, hearsette or limousine.
- A flower posy in a choice of colours, kindly donated by Louise James Florist.
Sam, the owner of Louise James Florist, approached us with the offer of the posies at no cost. She is a parent herself and this is something close to her heart.
There are alot more choices that can or will need to be made such as selecting a suitable coffin, church, crematorium or cemetery locations.
We also have a wealth of experience and knowledge of bereavement support companies and charities that can offer huge amounts of support for you as parents, other members of your family and even friends.
Costs: No Funeral Director's Fees
24 hour personal attention from Matthew Jackson or Mark Campion.